• To maintain a good patronage of guest and ensure that all guest are attended to.
• To provide efficient and courteous registration services and other related services required by the guest upon check-in, check-out and during stay.
• To ensure the special attention is always given to special guests to increase guests’ satisfaction and loyalty.
• To provide necessary training for subordinates and colleagues in order to achieve the quality of services.
• To monitor the performance in order to ensure all things are following the standardized procedure and smoothly implemented.
• To provide comments and proposals that aim to continuous improvement of the quality of services.
• Degree or Diploma in hospitality industry, especially in hotel and tourist management will be an advantage.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English.
• Excellent track record with previous five-star hotels is a plus.
Working location: Nha trang
We offer competitive salary, generous benefit package (including full accommodation) and excellent career advancement opportunities within this professional and rapidly expanding group.
• Salary: 300-400USD Nett
• Annual leave: 12 days/year
• Free accommodation
• 1 home visit annually by plane
Interested parties should send BY EMAIL a full Resume (in Word format) attached with diplomas, certificates and a recent photograph to the attention of:
Ms. Nguyen Mai Hoa
Director of Human Resources
Technocom Corporation in Vietnam
Address: VINCOM JSC - 11th floor - Vincom City Towers
191 Ba Trieu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 974 9999, Fax (84-4) 974 8888